Revelence Counselling & Consulting renders advanced social work services within private Health and Mental Health Care settings as part of the multidisciplinary team that is involved in patient care.
Our psychosocial aspect of care is aimed at providing lasting and sustainable solutions for children, adolescents and their families, as they deal with everyday life challenges.
We strive to build each familys capacity to improve the quality of life for its members, by conducting psychosocial assessments, counselling and therapy sessions, we work towards providing psychosocial support for individuals, groups & families.
Psychosocial Support Services include:
-Family intervention Programs;
-Counselling & Psychotherapy sessions, Psychoeducation programs for adults, children & adolescents.
These programs seek to address the problems that are experienced in most cases by children and adolescents below such as:
- Disruptive behaviour (at home & in other settings)
- Antisocial behaviour (stealing & lying)
- School refusal poor academic performance, including concentration problems and hyperactivity.
- Depressive disorder(depression, suicidality or sleep disturbances, low/sad mood
- Enuresis (wetting)
- Encopresis (soiling)
- Bereavement & loss in childhood
Trauma as a result of:
- Newly diagnosed medical conditions & chronic illnesses
- Violence (witness to violence)
- Motor vehical accident
- Child abuse and neglect
Mateo Case Office Space
Dr Tshepiso Douw-Khumalo Medical Centre
1377 Moepshe Street EX1
Alberton Akeso Clinic
15 Clinton Road